The mission of the Student Sustainability Council it to increase dialogue between sustainability based student groups in an effort to efficiently make the University of Rochester campus more sustainable.
The purpose of the Student Sustainability Council is to provide an opportunity for student groups that are interested in sustainability to communicate and connect with each other as well as with the Sustainability Council and Facilities.
The Student Sustainability Council is comprised of the following members:
- SA Sustainability Coordinator
- Facilities’ Recycling Coordinator
- Co-president of Grassroots
- President of Engineers for a Sustainable World
- Dining Services Sustainability Manager
- Student representative from the University Council on Sustainability
- Member of Net Impact Club from the Simon School
- Members of the Recycling and Sustainability Committee under the SA’s Projects and Services Committee
For information on what happens during the committee meetings, take a look at the SSC meeting minutes!