The agenda for tonight’s Senate meeting is now available. Please note that this preliminary agenda is not final, and may be changed before the meeting. We encourage you to attend the meeting at 8 p.m. in the Gowen Room of Wilson Commons.
- Motion to de-recognize Amnesty International.
- Motion to endorse the Renovation Checklist.
- Motion to approve Wesline Manuelpillai as an ACJC Justice.
- Motion to approve Erik Roisland to serve as Summer City Cycles Coordinator.
The Senate will also approve the appointments of Standing Committee Chairs, including:
- Senator Stark to serve as Chair and Eudora Erickson as Deputy-Chair for the Student’s Association Communications & Public Relations Committee
- Senator Macias to serve as Chair for the Student’s Association Elections Committee,
- Senator LoTempio to serve as Chair for the Student’s Association Policy & Review Committee
- Harika Kunchala (Fall) and Antoinette Esce (Spring) to serve as Chair for the Student’s Association Projects & Services Committee.
In addition, the Senate will also consider:
- Motion to approve Alyson Manning as Students’ Association Treasurer.
- Motion to approve Antoinette Esce to serve as the Summer Executive Liaison.
- Motion to grant the President the power to appoint over summer recess.
- Motion to appoint two Senators to serve on the Steering Committee.