At the March 18, 2013 Senate meeting,
- 2013 reports were provided from each of the standing committees as well as Greek Management Committee and the Standing Committee on Alcohol Policy and Education.
- Coordinator Puffer was approved to serve on the UR Web Advisory Committee.
- The Society of Crocheting and Knitting Students was granted final SA recognition.
- The Senate also heard a preliminary status decision appeal from the East Asian Affairs Association on the grounds of uniqueness. The appeal was denied by the Senate.
- Additionally, the Senate approved representatives to serve on the selection committee for the Professor of the Year and Student Life Advocate of the Year awards.