The agenda for tonight’s Senate meeting is now available. Please note that this preliminary agenda is not final, and may be changed before the meeting. We encourage you to attend the meeting at 9 p.m. in the Gowen Room of Wilson Commons.
Some highlights include:
- Motions to approve constitution changes to both Peers for Animal Wellness and Safety and Students Helping Honduras
- Motion to approve the Japanese Students’ Association for Final SA Recognition
- The consideration of a new Constitution Template.
- Motion to endorse the selections of the Professor of the Year award and Student Life Advocate of the Year award.
- Motion to endorse the Resolution Supporting the Collegiate Housing and Infrastructure Act.