At the February 25th, 2013 SA Senate Meeting,
- Constitution changes for the Society of Women’s Engineers and the 2016 Class Council were approved.
- Senator Stark was appointed to serve on the Communications & Public Relations Committee.
- Additionally, the bylaws were changed to remove the Club Sports President from the Steering Committee.
- Senate meetings were moved to 8pm on Mondays beginning this coming Fall Semester and the vacancy policy was revised.
- Amendment removing CSC Chair from Steering Committee (PDF)
- Motion to amend Article III, Section 2, Part D 6 2 of the Students’ Association Bylaws to remove the Club Sports Council Chair from the Steering Committee.
- Amendment of Suggested Senate Meeting Time (PDF)
- Motion to amend Article I G of the Student’s Association Bylaws to recommend weekly Senate meetings for Mondays at 8pm.
- Amendment to Senate Vacancy Process (PDF)
- Motion to amend Article V, Section 4 1, 2 of the Students’ Association Bylaws to amend the process for Senate vacancies.