This week, the Appropriations Committee approved two supplemental requests from student organizations:
- Ballet Performance Group received $500.00 from the Programming Supplement for a live performance of the Eastman Quartet at their upcoming performance.
- Rock Climbing received $218.83 from the Programming Supplemental to travel to their upcoming competition.
- Hillel received $170.00 from the Programming Supplemental for the PB&Jam Event.
- TASA receieved $1585.00 from the Programming Supplemental for a performance by Instant Noodles.
- Men’s and Women’s Rugby received $2000.00 from the Equipment Supplemental for a new scrum sled.
- WRUR received $1404.00 from the the Equipment Supplemental for two new replacement servers
This was SAAC’s last supplemental meeting for the year, and the supplemental funds have been closed.
SAAC will be beginning the budget review process this Saturday, and groups will be notified of their budgets by Wednesday 3/28. Requests for appeals will be due by end of day Friday 3/30.